Our Sippy Cup are designed to help your little one learn to drink from a cup with a straw. The cup is leak-proof to prevent messy spills and it’s easy to hold.
- Holds 5oz max with markers on the inside (150mL)
- 100% Non-Toxic
- BPA free
- Made from FDA approved, food-grade silicone
- Odorless and Tasteless
- Lead Free
- Cadmium Free
- Phthalates Free
- PVC Free
- Mercury Free
- In compliance with FDA, AS/NZS ISO8124, CPSIA, ASTM F963, EN71 and CE
Children should be supervised at all times while using. Never leave your child unattended as these contain small parts, as this may become a potential chocking hazard. Always inspect before allowing baby to drink from the cup. If there are any signs of damage, discard immediately.
Safety Information :
Product comes in plastic wrapper which can be a choking hazard. Discard appropriately.
Clean with warm water with soap and dry with a towel. The straw can also be removed for easy cleaning.